You are your best healer
What’s better, optimistic or realistic?
Optimistic or realistic, what is better for your health? This is an old question. When it comes to health, there’s no separation in my mind between your body and spirit. They work together for healing. I also believe that you are your best healer. At least you possess the power to heal yourself.
The question is, to what extent are you aware of this, accept it, and if you trust yourself enough to use it?
The relation between spirit and reality is complex and is yet unknown to us. In relation to healing, it demands trusting the process and having faith in the unknown.
By that, I don’t necessarily mean faith in God, although that can help certain people. I mean faith in everything we do not yet know about the spiritual nature of reality. So, what are you? Optimistic or realistic when it comes to your ability to influence your health, or even heal yourself?
May the force be with you
“You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds…Claim and consciously use your power.”
The theory is all good but in practice?
* Well, in practice you first need to want badly enough to be better. First for yourself, then for others too. That’s not enough of course, but it’s a start.
* The next thing would be to get all the help and support you can for the process.
* Create a plan for daily training towards achieving your goals. Consult anyone who can advise you on the process. You are embarking on a training plan for healing and better health. there are experts on the matter – coaches, therapists, and trainers who know how to build a training plan based on physiology.
* Cultivate a healthy optimism, practicing on a daily basis – looking at every tiny progress forward. Getting feedback on your process and progress, paying attention, and dedicating yourself to the process.
* Last, but not least – become unstoppable.